Monday, November 9, 2015

Influenster - Pumpkin Voxbox 2015

This month, I was lucky enough to be chosen to receive a Pumpkin Voxbox from Influenster!  I don't have pictures of everything (more on that in a moment), but I will provide links and a quick review of these products that I received complimentary for testing purposes!

This was a pretty heftily packed box!

First was a goodnessknows Snack Square.  It was peach, cherry, almond, and dark chocolate flavored.  I am not a huge fan of this kind of treat, but my husband loved it!

Next was a coupon for Alexia Foods.  I was not previously familiar with this brand, but I will definitely look for their products the next time I'm at the grocery store!

Next was a hefty sample of Ultra Downy April Fresh Liquid Fabric Softener.  I can't say that I often use fabric softener but this smells amazing, so I'm definitely gonna start adding it to my loads of towels!

Fourth was a failed sample of a Mr. Sketch Scented Marker in cherry.  I say failed, because, somehow, the box got jostled around, and the marker pieces completely shattered, coating everything in the box with red, cherry scented ink.  I guess I can at least advertise that they certainly smell true to their labels?

Next was another coupon, this time for Yucatan Guacamole.  I'm not generally a big fan of guac (I don't care much for avocados), but my husband really likes it, so I will probably try to find this the next time I grocery shop!

Up next was a small bag of Werther's Original Soft Caramels.  These are the bomb (dot com).  I seriously feel like an old lady because I absolutely love me some Werther's caramels.

Finally, there was a small bag of popchips.  These are another hit in my household, so we were all pretty happy to get this little bag.

All in all, this was a pretty good Voxbox.  I just, uh, didn't see anything Pumpkin related to fit with the Voxbox theme.  And, everything getting destroyed by the marker was not awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment